Mittwoch, 21. November 2007

Message Routing with Apache Camel

When I was in Munich for WJax (see my previous post) I was talking to some people about my current project at my dayjob. We are building a big distributed system for logistics where you have several warehouses, distributors and suppliers. We use ActiveMQ and ServiceMix to let the different applications talk to each other. So message routing is something we need to have but is only partially implemented in our system.

The people I talked to recommended to check out Apache Camel for message routing. So did I and was really impressed. Camel uses an internal DSL for configuration which is very simple and intuitive. The Camel developers even show how to implement most of the Enterprise Integration Patterns in the Camel wiki. On top of that Camel has implemented support for a lot of components.

Keine Kommentare:

Powered By Blogger